Start small they say, so what better way to begin the journey of being a more ethical and sustainable consumer than with your underwear?
NajaNaja use a lot of recycled materials in their products and incorporate digital printing to lessen their fashion footprint. It’s their social policies that really stand out though – Naja employs single mothers and women heads of households. They’re paid above market average, given health benefits and their children are funded for schooling.
Tips for lingerie shopping onlineLingerie shopping can be tough at the best of times, here’s our tips for how to get the perfect piece when shopping online.
- Take heed of sizing instructions. Depending on fabric and manufacture each size will be different, read each sizing guide.
- Start with the basics – Rebuild your underwear drawer with basics first, these are the pieces you’ll get the most use of.
- Read their story – We’ve been there, we thought we were buying better and were fooled by marketing. Get down to the hard facts with brands.
- Take care – when you get your new lingerie invest in a washing bag or hand wash only. Take care of your lingerie and it will last a lot longer, promise.
- Lace does not belong in the washing machine. Hand wash, we repeat hand wash!
- Finally, love your new pieces knowing you’re making a better choice socially and environmentally!